[ptp-dev] Dropping non-ptp ETFW support

Greetings,
Since the early days of ETFW I've maintained distinct plugins/fragments for supporting non-ptp Eclipse installations.  These were set up to use the regular CDT launch system.  Fully supporting the PTP's remote capabilities while retaining functionality in a non-PTP environment means a lot code division and overhead for a component which I suspect sees very little use.  So I propose retiring the non-PTP elements of the ETFW.  Any objections?

As a related aside, it might be handy to have a dummy rm available, which automatically uses the local file-system and initiates cdt-style sequential launches.

Thanks,
Wyatt

Back to the top