Re: [ptp-dev] PTP 5.0.1 and Photran 7.0.1 are released

On 08/31/2011 01:50 PM, Greg Watson wrote:
Orion,

The shared license feature was added in the PDE from 3.7M4[1]. I suspect that the version you're using may be older, hence you have to manually install the feature. Is this possible.

Greg

1. http://relengofthenerds.blogspot.com/2011/01/implementing-shared-licenses-with-37m5.html

The feature seems to be there, it just chokes on the naming differences (org.eclipse.ptp.license-feature vs org.eclipse.ptp.license) and different directory structure (org.eclipse.ptp.license is not present in the photran directory so the photran components choked as well).

Anyway, I'm working around it fine now. Next issue is that there seem to be some requested dependencies that aren't actually needed (at least to compile) and a dependency on javax.xml.bind that I can't satisfy. What JAXB implementation do you use with PTP?

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx