Re: [ptp-dev] [cdt-dev] CDT 8.0.1 builds

I updated the build scripts on the ptp_4_1 branch to work with the CDT Git repo. I'm quite swamped right now but if you have any questions you can send me an email or instant message.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---08/11/2011 03:15:48 PM---Hi Vivian, I presume this means we need to modify the PTP buiGreg Watson ---08/11/2011 03:15:48 PM---Hi Vivian, I presume this means we need to modify the PTP build scripts to pick up the latest CDT fr

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

08/11/2011 03:15 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] [cdt-dev] CDT 8.0.1 builds

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Vivian,

I presume this means we need to modify the PTP build scripts to pick up the latest CDT from Git. Would you be able to help with this, or point me at examples that I can use?

Thanks,
Greg