Re: [ptp-dev] eftw version number

I just committed a since tag to that class.  I'm not sure why I didn't see that error over here though...

=Wyatt

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Albert L. Rossi <arossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

on my latest update of PTP 5_0, I am now getting the following errors:

Missing @since tag on org.eclipse.ptp.etfw.internal.ToolLaunchConfigurationDelegate     ToolLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java    /org.eclipse.ptp.etfw/src/org/eclipse/ptp/etfw/internal line 35 @since tag problem

The minor version should be incremented in version 4.0.0, since new APIs have been added since version 4.0.0    MANIFEST.MF     /org.eclipse.ptp.etfw/META-INF  line 5  Version Numbering Problem

Al