[ptp-dev] eftw version number

Hi,

on my latest update of PTP 5_0, I am now getting the following errors:

Missing @since tag on org.eclipse.ptp.etfw.internal.ToolLaunchConfigurationDelegate	ToolLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java	/org.eclipse.ptp.etfw/src/org/eclipse/ptp/etfw/internal	line 35	@since tag problem

The minor version should be incremented in version 4.0.0, since new APIs have been added since version 4.0.0	MANIFEST.MF	/org.eclipse.ptp.etfw/META-INF	line 5	Version Numbering Problem

Al

Back to the top