Re: [ptp-dev] ETFw profile launch configuration

Also, while I like sharing launch configurations between ETFW and regular PTP launches, using the PTP launch configuration type seems to mean using it's Launch Configuration Delegate.  The ETFW uses its own delegate to do some extra stuff and then invokes the PTP's.  Is there any way to swtich delegates within the same configuration type, or would I need to incorporate the ETFW into the PTP's core delegate?

=Wyatt