[ptp-dev] PTP master archives

Hi,

I'm working on instructions for installing Photran into an existing Eclipse installation on a machine without Internet access (ugh).

Is there (or will there be) a web page similar to http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/helios/ with the master archives of PTP Indigo releases but not integration builds?

If not, I can point users to http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/indigo/ but I'm not exactly sure how to explain which build they want.  The natural inclination is to just choose the top one in the list (the most recent) but this is a recipe for disaster since it's probably going to be some random, untested build.  (Granted, I could point them directly to a specific build, but I'm trying to write instructions that will be correct for 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3...)

Jeff

Back to the top