Re: [ptp-dev] Please test epp-parallel

Ah, thanks Greg.
Didn't see your note until i responded to Jay.
Yes Jay, hopefully it's ok.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---06/10/2011 11:45:08 AM---Jay, Please start with a completely new workspace. This is thGreg Watson ---06/10/2011 11:45:08 AM---Jay, Please start with a completely new workspace. This is the final release, so we need to establis

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Jay Alameda'" <jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

06/10/2011 11:45 AM

Re: [ptp-dev] Please test epp-parallel

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Jay,

Please start with a completely new workspace. This is the final release, so we need to establish if these are real issues or are artifacts from previous installations.

Thanks,
Greg