Re: [ptp-dev] Please test epp-parallel (PBS launching problems)

I am assuming this is a PBS problem and not related to the epp-parallel bundle.
That is, epp-parallel works as well as PTP RC4a.
And that Al or somebody is looking at the PBS issue?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "Jay Alameda" ---06/10/2011 11:41:47 AM---Beth,"Jay Alameda" ---06/10/2011 11:41:47 AM---Beth,

"Jay Alameda" <jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Parallel Tools Platform general developers'" <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Jay Alameda'" <jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

06/10/2011 11:41 AM

Re: [ptp-dev] Please test epp-parallel

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Beth,

I was able to clean everything out, and repeat the failure from Lincoln, on Ember. I can build, that is ok. But launching jobs using the new pbs rm doesn’t work – hangs on submit. I had some weirdness too when I tried to have projects on ember and Lincoln simultaneously, I’ll have to replicate. But, this release really isn’t doing it for me, unfortunately.

Jay