Re: [ptp-dev] programatically creating RM Config

Hi,

I have a xml file that describes RM. I can see them on add resource manager dialog. But What I want is just a program that directly automates the configuration parts with remote machine. I want a method in ptp that actually creates a RM by the xml file and remote machine name as input.. I just need to call that method in my plug-in to create a resource manager with that xml file and remote machine name.

Cheers
Hari