Re: [ptp-dev] Problem with XML input to JAXB parser for PE resource manager

Dave,

cached is the right assumption.  We changed the way the RM gets initialized.  Once you create an RM, the original config is the one that defines it for its lifetime.  Kill the RM and recreate it.  That should solve the problem for you.

Al