From:        Wyatt Spear <wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        05/27/2011 08:27 PM
Subject:        Re: [ptp-dev] Null pointer exception in        org.eclipse.ptp.etfw.internal.ToolStep.<init>
Sent by:        ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I've changed getLocation to getLocationURI in the relevant code (and a few other spots) please let me know if you still see this problem.
Regards,
Wyatt

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If there's any possibility the project could be remote, then you should always use getLocationURI(). The getLocation() method will return null in this case.

Greg