[ptp-dev] Changes in invocation of org.eclipse.ptp.etfw.dataManagers extensions in PTP 5.0?

Are there any chnages in how classes registerd using the  org.eclipse.ptp.etfw.dataManagers extension point get invoked in PTP 5.0? I have two classes registered as extensions using this extension point for HPC Toolkit which are supposed to run before and after my application is invoked, If I run the profile configuration dialog in  aruntime Eclipse session in debug mode, none of the breakpoints in my classes get hit.

I also have an XML file specified for the org.eclipse.ptp.etfw.workflows extension point which specifies these classes as <analyze> elements before and after the <execute> element in the XML file as shown below. The XML file is recognized since the tabs and widgets speecified in that file do show up in the profile configuration dialog.

    <analyze>
               <utility command="HPCTMarkJob" group="internal"/>
        </analyze>

and

    <analyze>
        <utility command="HPCTJobMonitor" group="internal"/>
        </analyze>
Dave

Back to the top