Re: [ptp-dev] org.eclipse.ptp.help renamed

A bunch of other projects' help files referred to that one.
I'm changing them now

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---05/23/2011 08:30:28 PM---I renamed it in my workspace, then moved the repository file Greg Watson ---05/23/2011 08:30:28 PM---I renamed it in my workspace, then moved the repository file manually. Maybe that's what is causing

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/23/2011 08:30 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] org.eclipse.ptp.help renamed

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I renamed it in my workspace, then moved the repository file manually. Maybe that's what is causing the problem.

Greg