Re: [ptp-dev] PTP5.0 SLURM RM test failed

Jie,

This problem should be fixed. Let me know if you see it again.

Regards,
Greg

On May 3, 2011, at 11:43 AM, JiangJie wrote:

Greg,

Thanks for your hard work.
And now we can submit and monitor job with SLURM rm in PTP-5.0.

But there is another possible problem with the parallel debugger.
Sometimes when creating DEBUG session, I got the following errors:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.eclipse.ptp.debug.ui.UIDebugManager$UIDebugWorkbenchJob.shouldRun(UIDebugManager.java:85)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.JobManager.startJob(JobManager.java:1463)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.WorkerPool.startJob(WorkerPool.java:221)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:50)

And the debug session will usually stop if this exception occurs.

Any idea?

Jie

> From: g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:49:46 -0400