Re: [ptp-dev] PTP5.0 SLURM RM test failed

Jie,

The reason this is occurring is that the job associated with the debug session can't be found. There are a few places where this could be happening, but it's difficult to tell which one it is in your case. Does it happen after you've just launched the debug session, or are you doing something else?

Greg