[ptp-dev] Questions about JAXB parser

Al
I have partial success with getting a working resource manager. I have a simple XML file that defines two widgets in a dynamic tab, intended to set MP_PROCS_ATTR and MP_HOSTFILE_ATTR attributes which each are defined as attributes. I have a sumbit-interactive element which I use to invoke an 'echo' command to try to display variables passed across to the remote system. For now, I'm just redirecting stdout & stderr to a file on the remote system by shell redirection ('echo foo > /tmp/file 2>&1')

I also have two environment variables MP_PROCS and MP_HOSTFILE which I intende to get their values from MP_PROCS_ATTR and MP_HOSTFILE_ATTR respectively.

When I open the run configurations, my widgets are displayed and I can fill in values. Those values are saved across sessions.

I have two problems

1) If I click run in the run configuration, then look at the echo command output, I can see the executable path and the value of the MP_PROCS_ATTR attribute. However, I don't seem to get the value of the MP_PROCS environment variable, either as a substitution into the args array for the command or as an actual environment variable in the echo command.

2) Also, I have a validator defined for MP_PROCS which I'm intending to accept only numeric input and reject anything else. That doesn't seem to be working.

Dave

Back to the top