Re: [ptp-dev] Removing old projects

Hi,

I trying to build my project in remote machine. I got this message. How to get rid of this error?

**** Build of configuration Debug for project syc ****

make all
Building target: syc
Invoking: Cross G++ Linker
mpicc -L/usr/include/lib -o"syc"  ./src/syc.o   -lmpi
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmpi
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [syc] Error 1

Thank you for responder.