Re: [ptp-dev] Problems trying to create resource manager using XML framework

Dave,

All your plugin needs to contain now is a plugin.xml containing the org.eclipse.ptp.rm.jaxb.core.JAXBResourceManagerConfigurations extension, and the xml configuration file somewhere in the plugin (the convention is a folder called "data").

You also only need a single plugin, no UI/core needed.

Greg