From:        "Albert L. Rossi" <arossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        04/26/2011 11:16 AM
Subject:        Re: [ptp-dev] Problems trying to create resource manager using        XML        framework
Sent by:        ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dave,

First, I have not tried to build using Java 1.6.  I was under the impression that we were not migrating HEAD to 1.6, and that is the reason for the additional plugin requirements.

The next build should have all the required plugins, but for now you need to get these from Orbit:

javax.xml;bundle-version="1.3.4",
javax.xml.stream;bundle-version="1.0.1",
javax.xml.bind;bundle-version="2.1.9",
com.sun.xml.bind;bundle-version="2.1.9",
javax.activation;bundle-version="1.1.0"

I'm not sure what the forbidden references is all about.  There may be a few inevitable ones to CDT, but not to the Java runtime as far as I know.

Yes, the way to go would be to create the plugin and use the extension point to map the name of the new RM to the location of the configuration file in it.

Al