Re: [ptp-dev] Any changes in PTP 4.0 help?

Hi Beth,

I have made some significant updates to GEM's help since 4.0.
All updates have been applied to both HEAD and ptp_4_0 branch.

Alan

Beth Tibbitts wrote:

Have there been any changes in PTP help since 4.0 was released?
If so I'll be sure to get them into the help.eclipse.org site at http://help.eclipse.org/helios/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.ptp.help/html/toc.html

(Alan? I seem to remember you were going to update something for GEM, but maybe it's just in Indigo)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511