From: Randy Roberts <rsqrd@xxxxxxxx>
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/13/2011 07:44 PM
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] Updated PTP Wiki to add current PE resource manager        info
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, but I didn't notice the second set of tabs.
Are all of these tabs to be used by most "users?"

R^2
--
Randy M. Roberts
rsqrd@xxxxxxxx

"It does not matter whether the war is actually happening, and, since
no decisive victory is possible, it does not matter whether the war is
going well or badly. All that is needed is that a state of war should
exist."                            -- George Orwell, "1984", Chapter 9