Re: [ptp-dev] remote sync project

Hi,

if I remember correctly Jeff and Ralph want to work on the remote include paths.
As far as I understood them: An important part they have done for Phortran and has to be done for CDT is that remote paths (e.g. as URLs) are supported. This will require some API changes. For the performance they mentioned they want to look into caching the include files (if the license allows it). But may be as you mention this is not necessary.

Roland