Re: [ptp-dev] Changes in CDT

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've fixed the errors in Remote Tools. I'm seeing this error in RDT:

Description Resource Path Location Type
The type RemoteIndexerTask must implement the inherited abstract method IPDOMIndexerTask.acceptUrgentTask(IPDOMIndexerTask) RemoteIndexerTask.java /org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core/src/org/eclipse/ptp/internal/rdt/core/index line 29 Java Problem

At has been fixed earlier today. Did you update from CVS?

Roland

Greg