Re: [ptp-dev] changes to pbs plugins

I put the PBSAttributes and the Reader Classes into the pbs.core space because it makes sense. They are not a functionality of the proxy, but depend on the PBS specifications and command line tools. Currently the proxy server has hardcoded the command line parameters, but this will eventually be outsourced into a file, which also could be put into the pbs.core namespace.

Why does the proxy server jar file get placed into pbs.core in the first place? Wouldn't it make more sense to put the proxy server jar file into the jproxy directory?

Sorry for my confusion,
ben