Re: [ptp-dev] org.eclipse.ptp.rm.pbs.core

I think you're right.

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Albert L. Rossi <arossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greg,

I think this might be a phantom.  I am unaware of any preferences required by PBS in the current implementation.

Whatever the case, it doesn't seem to me that a PreferenceManager belongs in this plugin in any case, in that Preferences are a UI thing.

If no one replies here, I will just remove that extension declaration.

Al