Re: [ptp-dev] Apple/Java?

Actually I'm more worried about what Oracle is doing:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/10/25/doug_lea_oracle_jcp_stuffing/
Gosling gone, suing Google, not giving license to Harmony, stuffing JCP ...
As ASF president says it is too early to say where Java is going under Oracle but it doesn't look good. Especially not if OpenSolaris, OpenOffice is any indicator.