Re: [ptp-dev] [ptp-user] Creating a new Resource Manager

I've re-written things to use AbstractToolRuntimeSystemJob.

I wrote the following method (see below) on my subclass, which calls changeJobState twice. Even though the job runs and the output appears on the screen, no state change occurs and my submit progress remains at 85%. Any ideas?

BTW: I included the waitFor() call at the end, otherwise I tend to get this error:

java.lang.IllegalThreadStateException: Process not Terminated
    at org.eclipse.cdt.utils.spawner.Spawner.exitValue(Spawner.java:199)
    at org.eclipse.ptp.remote.internal.core.LocalProcess.exitValue(LocalProcess.java:107)
    at org.eclipse.ptp.rm.core.rtsystem.AbstractToolRuntimeSystemJob.run(AbstractToolRuntimeSystemJob.java:786)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Cheers,
Steve

======

    @Override
    protected void doExecutionStarted(IProgressMonitor monitor)
            throws CoreException {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        IRemoteProcess process = getProcess();
        InputStream in = process.getInputStream();
        changeJobState(JobAttributes.State.RUNNING);
        while(true) {
            int c;
            try {
                c = in.read();
            } catch (IOException e) {
                break;
            }
            if(c < 0)
                break;
            System.out.append((char)c);
        }
        try {
            in.close();
        } catch (IOException e) {
        }
        try {
            getProcess().waitFor();
        } catch (InterruptedException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
        changeJobState(JobAttributes.State.COMPLETED);
    }