Re: [ptp-dev] Committer nomination

I took care of it...

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Doug Schaefer ---10/12/2010 02:24:08 PM---Yes, someone please veto, or we'll have to wait until I do Doug Schaefer ---10/12/2010 02:24:08 PM---Yes, someone please veto, or we'll have to wait until I do it when it gets to the PMC. Thanks!

Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>

10/12/2010 02:24 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Committer nomination

Sent by: