[ptp-dev] Committer nomination

PTP developers,

After some further thought about my nomination as a PTP Committer, I have decided to withdraw my nomination for the time being. This is primarily because of the limited extent of the code contributions I have made to date, combined with the fact that Eclipse-related work does not comprise the majority of my focus for the time being.

However, I do have plans for upcoming continued work on PTP. In particular, I am planning to assist Wyatt with remote enablement of the External Tools Framework, and then aim to work toward remote enablement of the PPW integration. As Beth may have mentioned, I also have some ideas for additional analyses for UPC to contribute to PTP.

I think I should wait until I've made additional code contributions to PTP before pursuing the Committer role.

-Max

Back to the top