[ptp-dev] Xiao Ying Hu is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 09/10/2010 and will not return until 09/18/2010.

Have limited access to network during the vacation.
- For 7AQ issues, please copy Xian Tao Meng/China/IBM and Waiman Chan/Poughkeepsie/IBM.
- For the energy function in the HPC Cloud, Zhi Yong will backup.
- For HFI development work, I'll check mails to follow.
- For LL RH6 installation guide or any other issue, please copy Zhi Yong Wu/China/IBM.

Anything else, please concat my manager Yang CDL Zhao/China/IBM when necessary.

Back to the top