[ptp-dev] Fw: PTP 4.0.3 RC2b build available

>Installs that I tested have nothing showing up unless I check "Group items by category" at the bottom
I meant UNcheck

OK, now all the ptp-dev posts seem to have come thru, albeit out of order ("build started" before "build available" -- time warp???)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511
----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 09/01/2010 01:22 PM -----

Beth Tibbitts <bethtib@xxxxxxxxx>

09/01/2010 01:17 PM

[ptp-dev] PTP 4.0.3 RC2b build available

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Funny, several posts from my other email address didn't get thru this morning.

Repeating:
PTP 4.0.3 build RC2b is available on http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/4.0.3
Today is aggregation day for Helios SR1 RC2.
Please test!

Installs that I tested have nothing showing up unless I check "Group items by category" at the bottom
Anyone else see this? (I'm on Mac)

--
...Beth