To: ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:46:42 -0400
Subject: [ptp-dev] PTP Monthly meeting, August minutes

I (finally) did the minutes for this month's PTP meeting
which is at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/meetings/August_2010
Feel free to correct it if I missed anything.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511
_______________________________________________ ptp-dev mailing list ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ptp-dev

Back to the top