Re: [ptp-dev] Next version?

Jeff,

Plugin and feature version numbers are pretty much independent, so it is possible to increment the major number of a plugin, but only the minor of a feature. Also, we can choose the overall release numbering based on the scope of the changes. The only restriction is that a bug fix release can't include API changes.

So if you want to go ahead and increment a plugin major version, that's fine. I'd leave the feature version alone for now until we decide what the future release version will be.

Regards,
Greg