[ptp-dev] Next version?

Greg et al.,

I'd like to start committing some code that will go into the next major release of Photran/PTP, but I need to increment the plug-in and feature version numbers on the Rephraser plug-ins to mollify API tooling (which won't let me add @since 3.0 if the plug-in version is still 2.0).

Can/should I increment the version numbers in HEAD to Photran 7/Rephraser 3, or is there a chance we'll do a .1 release in the interim?

Jeff

Back to the top