Re: [ptp-dev] Where do I get com.ibm.icu?

Beth,

Helios Build id: 20091217-0918

I did find the com.ibm.icu plug-in in the Eclipse system,
but it's version 4.0.1.v20090822, not the required
version of 4.2.1.1.

R^2
--
Randy M. Roberts
work: (505)665-4285

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Benjamin Franklin