Randy M. Roberts
work: (505)665-4285

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Benjamin Franklin

On Apr 19, 2010, at 6:58 AM, Dave Wootton wrote:

Randy
I committed the changes for the PE and LoadLeveler proxies as well as the changes I needed in org.eclipse.ptp.proxy/src/proxy_event.c. Jie is going to handle SLURM.
Dave

From: Randy Roberts <rsqrd@xxxxxxxx>
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/16/2010 04:55 PM
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] PE proxy changes for process model id to taskid change
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dave,

Who will be taking care of making the changes to SLURM and PBS?

I've taken care of MPICH and OpenMPI, so what other RMs are left to
do?

Regards,
R^2
--
Randy M. Roberts
rsqrd@xxxxxxxx

"If you are planning for a year,
        sow rice;
 if you are planning for a decade,
        plant trees;
 if you are planning for a lifetime,
        educate people"
                                       A Chinese Proverb

On Apr 16, 2010, at 10:36 AM, Dave Wootton wrote:

Randy

I tested the LoadLeveler proxy changes and it looks like those are working correctly. Let me know when it's ok to commit these changes for the PE and LoadLeveler proxies

Dave