Re: [ptp-dev] PE proxy changes for process model id to taskid change

Jie,

Did Dave answer your questions?

If you could make those changes to the SLURM proxies
on the PTP_TRY_RMR_20100325 branch, that would be
great.

Regards,
R^2
--
Randy M. Roberts
work: (505)665-4285

"There are only two industries that refer to their
customers as 'users.'"  -- Edward Tufte