Re: [ptp-dev] Re: Thinking about writing a "scaling test" RM

Randy,

the latest version of the proxy is now always available at:
http://github.com/rolandschulz/PTP

At milestones the bug will be updated with a current patch.

BTW: If anyone need version control outside of the official CVS this works very well with github.

Roland