[ptp-dev] iCalendar with PTP Monthly Calls

I created an iCalendar with the PTP monthly calls.  You can subscribe to the following URL:

http://photran.cs.illinois.edu/ptp.ics.php

To subscribe...
  • In Google Calendar, there should be an "Other Calendars" box on the left.  In there, click Add > Add by URL.
  • In Apple iCal, click Calendar > Subscribe, and enter the URL.
  • Microsoft Outlook and Mozilla Lightning/Sunbird can also subscribe to Internet calendars, but I don't know how off-hand.
If you have any problems/suggestions, please e-mail me.

Jeff

Back to the top