Re: [ptp-dev] Error starting resource manager

Should be fixed now.

Greg

On Nov 23, 2009, at 12:46 PM, Beth Tibbitts wrote:

I checked out all the ptp code this morning to confirm the new developer directions wiki page at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/environment_setup_30
I make a HelloMPI project, seems to build just fine.

When I add a simple Resource manager (local) for OpenMPI as I usually do, and i try to start it,
I get the error
Failed to start resource manager
Could not find remote services for resource manager

Nothing fatal-looking in error log.
No further info in the error dialog besides the info above.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511