Re: [ptp-dev] Another test Photran build

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have made any difference.

OK, can you give it one more shot?  I put some more stuff in dependency
order.

I attempted (once again) to get the build script to work on my MacBook.
 It wasn't entirely successful, but at least the errors are different
now -- it can't find org.eclipse.swt.widgets.* -- so I'm hoping that's a
local problem.  At least it appears to be building the plug-ins in the
right order now...

Jeff

Back to the top