Re: [ptp-dev] patch submission

Thanks, Greg.  I managed to attach three patches (three bug reports).  Hope I did this correctly (newbie that I am).

I noticed that the diff'ng done by Eclipse ignored my comments; perhaps I did this incorrectly as well.  I suppose we can add comments later.

"History does not repeat itself, but often it rhymes." (attr. Mark Twain)