Re: [ptp-dev] patch submission

Al,

I use this page, which has an attachment button on it for adding attachments.

Regards,

Greg

On Nov 9, 2009, at 5:28 PM, Albert L. Rossi wrote:

I am ready to start submitting the first few patches for the rm.pbs.proxy extension I'm working on, but am a bit confused as to how to do this.

I understand that I need to create a separate bug report for each one, but I'm not sure I'm in the right spot to do this.

Following the links to the Eclipse bug report page:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=PTP&format=guided

I see at the very bottom that there is a category "enhancement" (the other stuff concerning reproducibility does not go away when you choose that option, though); however, I don't see how I can attach a patch. Am I in the wrong place?

Thanks.  -Al