[ptp-dev] New patch file uploaded to bug 292049

Hi Greg,

A new SLURM support patch has been updated to bug 292049. Please check it.

I have updated the source codes as required and regenerated the whole patch using the "Team->Create Patch..." context menu.
However, this patch includes both the code patch and slurm-specific binary image files. (I'm not cear if this is required by your last comment.)
I'm not sure if the binary images files included in the patch work, since diff basically can't handle binary file.
If not, please let me know and I can upload the code patch and binary image files separately.

Regards,
Jie

搜索本应是快乐的,不是么? 快乐搜索,有问必应!微软隆重推出! 立即试用!

Back to the top