Re: [ptp-dev] Re: Question about bug 292049

Greg
I have code in the proxy already, ifdefed out for now, that is supposed to
generate the routing file. The code generates the routing file after the
attach.cfg file is read. The code I have now writes one line per task with
task index, hostname and the string '7777' (I don't remember what 7777 is
for). This is only a few lines of code so I should be able to make the
change fairly quickly.

The questions I have are what directory do I need to create this in, and
how is that directory name passed to the proxy? Currently I think my code
is picking it up from the PTP_JOB_WORKING_DIR_ATTR passed in the target
program invocation request but I'm not sure if that's the right value or
if I can count on that always being passed.
Dave