Re: [ptp-dev] Method to open source files in an editor window in PTP

Mike
I verified that the IFileStore objects actually referenced files. It looks
like this was because I didn't have the Photran plugins installed and
therefore no registered FORTRAN editor. Once I installed the Photran
plugins, the source editor opens and displays the source file, except if I
shut down my runtime instance with a FORTRAN editor as the active editor
and restart it. Then I get an error  log entry telling me the FORTRAN
editor could not be initialized. I suspect this is another timing/race
condition where remote connections may not be fully initialized before the
editor tries to open. The first line of the error log detail tells me the
remote connection could not be found.
Dave