[ptp-dev] Method to open source files in an editor window in PTP

Hi
Is there a method in the PTP code that I can use to open an editor window
for a source file? I have an IFileStore object representing a file on the
remote system that I need to open an editor window for. I'm using IDE.
openEditorOnFileStoreto do this. This works for C source files but results
in a PartInitException execption with the message 'System editor can only
open file base resources' as the explanation.

Thanks
Dave

Back to the top