Re: [ptp-dev] PBS resource manager

Hello Thomas,

These are valid points which I would have had to deal with if I were to modify our (NCSA) "plug-in" as well, which currently neither defines nor contributes to extension points (the original work I did on extending Jsch with the org.globus security packages was not directed primarily at Eclipse development).

At this point I am not sure what route the consensus wishes to take on this, though, so I will defer to others for a decision (perhaps we can discuss this on the next call).

thank you, Al

"History does not repeat itself, but often it rhymes." (attr. Mark Twain)