Re: [ptp-dev] Finish button in ServiceConfigurationWizard always disabled

Greg
No rush. I have my plugin's service configuration pretty much working and
I just temporarily forced the finish button to be enabled so that the
settings get stored.

Are these changes going to affect what I need to do with my plugin or are
these just internal changes that don't affect me?
Dave